Zoeken in deze blog

zaterdag 18 augustus 2012

Smoked salmon wraps with a big salad

Hot, hot hot. I'm just sitting in the garden reading one of my books. From time to time my mum or sister shouts to get my attention: 'Sunscrean!' or 'Shadow!' or 'Don't forget to drink!'. When I'm reading, nothing can get me out of my comfortable chair ... 

But I don't forget to eat. Most people lose appetite, but that doesn't happen to me I think. The only thing is that I really want to eat fruits, lots of them. I don't feel like eating anything else. 

For dinner, I didn't want anything cooked. Just raw vegetables and - as it was a long time ago - smoked salmon. To make the dish complete I had tortillas and a tzatziki-like dill and cucumber sauce.

It's ready in a blink of an eye. So you'll be free to read, play, enjoy ... or do anything else you want this Summer's day :D

Ingredients for 1:
- 2 small or 1 large tortilla wrap
- 5 cm of a cucumber
- 1 small pot of plain yoghurt
- some crushed garlic cloves
- teaspoon of dill
- ground pepper
- 70 grams (2 slices) of smoked salmon
- lots of raw vegetables for your salad! (I had cherry tomatoes, beetroots and carrots)
- chives for serving

How to:
Peel and cut the cucumber in very small pieces. Add them to the yoghurt, the garlic, the pepper and the dill. Set aside in the fridge until you need it.


Make a salad and dress it on your plate.
Make the wraps by putting the slices of smoked salmon and the sauce on the tortilla(s). Roll them up and you're ready to serve. Sprinkle the chives on the salad. It gives an extra garlic-like taste to the vegetables.


Great!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten